The Classical Laminate Theory (CLT) is an important tool in the development process of thin and plain fiber reinforced plastic components. Especially in first estimations the clt helps to identify the suitability for the use of RFP.
- easy import of composite designs build in the μDesigner
- layers can be calculated as a balanced angle ply often used in winded parts
- enter mechanical and thermal loads
- linear and nonlinear calculation with degradation (IFF)
- evaluation of the stress results with Puck's theory
- calculation of the engineering constants and ABD matrix